Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm Back!

Yes, I took a break from blogging - not a good thing, I know, if I want people to keep coming back! I changed jobs so I "should" have more time for stamping and blogging. My commute is much longer so I might have to cram all my stamping into the weekends and make enough projects to post all week. We'll have to see.

Due to technical difficulties, I am unable to post the promised project - I'll try again tonight.

I DO have a special for bloggers! Check out my website at www.susanstamps.stampinup.net and the on-line order system. Send me an email at swhokanson@aol.com (this is not my normal stamping email) and I'll send you die cuts made with my Big Shot using an exclusive die from Stampin' UP! Offer ends Sunday, September 14.

Thank you for your continued interest!

No comments: