Saturday, January 26, 2008

Daily Window Totes, Bags, & Bible Covers

I spent the day at the Riverside Convention center working at the Daily Window booth. I just LOVE these bags! I made a few cards to put in the windows. One bag I use for a purse and the other for catalogs, order forms, etc.

Here is the bag I am using as a purse. It is called the Eight Days a Week Tote:It has a lot of room on the inside and has a lime-green lining. Things don't get lost in a "black hole"! It has two small side pouches with magnetic snaps and on the inside, one zippered pocket and two small open pockets.

Here is a close up of the insert:I used the retired Simply Summer set with watercolor crayons. The words are from the retired Inspirational Greetings. The insert is 5 3/8" x 7 7/8".

This is the bag I use for business literature. It is called Daily Carry All. I am using this tote in my Daily Window class next month:Here is a close-up of the insert:
I used the Doodle This stamp set with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The words are from a retired set. The printed paper is not from Stampin' UP!

Let me know if you are interested in attending a Daily Window class. The cost of the class includes this tote.

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

These are really cute bags!!!!!! I love that you can show off your work, and you never know who might stop you on the street to get your business card :-D

Anonymous said...

cann't attend the class but the bag is great.

Anonymous said...

I saw these at Regional...Awesome. Great for new grandmothers - pictures of those grandbabies (scrapped with Stampin Up products, of course!)

I can't go to the class either (boohoo) - but I plan on getting one for me and one as a gift for a friend!