Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sassy Stamps & a Special

I was waiting to post until Noel uploaded pictures from our camera. I didn't realize he had done so several days ago!

Wow, this card is fuzzy! This is my swap card for the Anaheim Regional last week. You can still see the details, though. I punched the 5 petal flower from Whisper White c/s, turned the punch slightly and punched it again. The flower was put aside and used the outline of the flower, mounted on Blue Bayou c/s with dimensionals. I stamped stars on the whisper white. I was supposed to stamp flowers, but KC ate the stamp! I caught her chewing the wood but the stamp was nowhere to be found! The bottom of the card is Designer Paper and stitched ribbon finished the card.



We saw a lot of great demonstations, including a double pocket bag that I will be trying to duplicate soon.

Here are my sister Sharyl and my friend Cathy working hard on projects at the seminar. We were at the back of the room.
It was great spending the day with my daughter Genevieve. You can see people swapping behind her.
This is my friend Robin, diligently working away.I sent out my first new Constant Contact email. There are some specials in the newsletter that are not available anywhere else. If you haven't received a copy and would like to be on my mailing list, please send me an email.

I am also putting a special available only to readers of my blog. Order a Daily Carry All ($26.95 plus shipping and tax) and receive an assortment of flowers from the Flower Fusion set (pg 177) for FREE. Offer ends February 29.

No comments: